4405Re: [Hybrid] Latest on the new album

  • Phil Stewart
    Aug 31, 2001
      From: "Arfie Mansfield" <arfie@...>
      > >And we'll have a 3 way dance between BT, Hybrid and Starecase.
      > >Why do they all insist on releasing albums at the same time?
      >
      > Ooh, a Starecase album at long last? Nice.

      I think I'll start a fund for album purchase in March :-)

      BTW, anyone heard Starecase's mix of PVD's Vega? A lovely mix imo. I'm
      increasingly chucking a lot of Starecase into my mixes, in the right
      combinations they sound really great with Hybrid / WOW choons.

      --
      From Phil
      Currently dismembering hi-fi ... :-/