3033[Hybrid] Dance Singles (was: Re: NGCBD)

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Jun 1, 2001
      > I do love Hybrid's work, but rest assured you're the ultimate fan,
      promoting them free and all! :)

      Hehe....well, I've been doing it for a few years now.

      Many of my friends think I'm crazy...I just love their music and want
      to support them as much as I can in what they're trying to acheive.

      Mike and Chris are really lovely people, very down to earth - they're
      very successful and quite well-known these days, yet they refuse to
      bow to the commercial machine. They make and play the music they want
      to...I have a lot of respect for them for that.

      I'm just one person of many that give them dedicated support. The
      guys at Distinct'ive are top people.

      Bringing Hybrid's music to people puts a smile on my face :)