25447Lot of 46 Hybrid 12"'s for sale rare promos & test pressings

  • RICHARD LUND
    Sep 11 11:28 AM
      Hello fellow Hybrid fans .. Hello all longtime lurkers .. It is time to downsize my collection .. Iv emoved most of my vinyl to wavs on backup cds after backup cds ..and my vinyl is taking up space and im honestly not using it anymore So it needs to goto a good home ... and i thought maybe one of you may be interested in it .. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180972022360 If it doesnt sell as a lot I may split it up so let me know if anything catches your eyes ....and keep and eye out for more rare 12"'s & cd's if interested .. There's a ton more Hybrid , BT , Way Out West cds & 12"'s coming soon for sale .. Thanx for your time .. Longtime lurker .. The Hybridian Rick