      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:22:36 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: Check out the different packages on the Hybrid website

      Ok...if we are admitting these things.... so did I !!

      I'm going to be very amsued by the handwritten message from them. Will it be really generic? or will they get given names and therefore know it's me? Such questions are currently occupying my little mind :)

      On another note...great to see lots of people making friends with the HybridList on Facebook and Twitter!