25350Re: Check out the different packages on the Hybrid website

  • HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 29, 2010
      Ok...if we are admitting these things.... so did I !!

      I'm going to be very amsued by the handwritten message from them. Will it be really generic? or will they get given names and therefore know it's me? Such questions are currently occupying my little mind :)

      On another note...great to see lots of people making friends with the HybridList on Facebook and Twitter!

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybridesque" <JiteshMistry2@...> wrote:

      > I must be certifiably mad, I went and bought the Super Deluxe Version, I had to have the canvas print, not being content with having the album already...
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, HybridUK-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > >
      > > Yes...I was pleasantly suprised that they had girl's t-shirts :)
      > >
      > > If you haven't checked out the store yet, take a look:
      > > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/store/
      > >
      > > Ally
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic