25295Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • renholder24
    Jan 24, 2010
      I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old
      sound i fell in love with so long ago!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
      <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

      > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
      would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
      drums- LOVE IT!!!