25288Dirty Beats Done Dirt Cheap (Decade Of Dance Mashup Mix)

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Dec 31, 2009
      Ok, second try... this time with the correct subject... *cough*

      Flashbacks and dance tracks! For those in a hurry, here's 10 years of electronic music all rolled into one mix of 11 minutes, a giant mashup of tracks, basslines, beats and vocals. The first to spot all 56 (!) tracks wins a bag of virtual cookies!

      http://soundcloud.com/c-row/dirty-beats-done-dirt-cheap-decade-of-dance-mix

      Each minute represents one year from 2000 to 2009. I tried to keep the years separated as good as possible, tough some tracks' single and album release differ from each other, and I happily used this exploit every now and then.

      Happy hunting! :)

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore