25280Re: [Hybrid List] Disappear Here---already in the mix?

  • benjabrams
    Dec 11, 2009
      I dont know if anybody saw the discussion on Hybridized. Apparently the next mix Hybrid put out will definitely have album material on it. Straight from the horses mouth (via Soundcloud, Hybrid's username is HybridSoundSystem).

      Great news!