25275Re: Pause For Breath - Epic Journey Set

  • benjabrams
    Nov 20, 2009
      Bottom link isn't working. Here's a fresh one

      http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sleeve/pause-for-breath

      I'm told there have been 75 downloads of this set since yesterday. All you lurkers have been caught out :) I knew this list wasn't dead...

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "benjabrams" <benjabrams@...> wrote:

      > Excuse the shameless plug but I thought some people might be interested in this.
      >
      > It's a set with an epic journey theme, quite heavy on Hybrid material which is why I'm posting it up here.
      >
      > Breaks/Prog Breaks/Prog House
      >
      > Length 79:21
      >
      > Tracklist:
      >
      > * The Emissary - Transfigured Night (Stefan Anion's Cinematic Reprise)
      > * Future Perfect - Ghosts (Feat. The Emissary)
      > * Hybrid - Until Tomorrow (Stefan Anion's & Starfire's Surviving Another Day Remix)
      > * Hybrid - Sleepwalking
      > * Blackwatch - Gentle Rain (Grayarea Remix)
      > * Ils - Feed My Addiction
      > * 9b0 - Sad Cat (Flack.su Remix)
      > * Purple Code - The Rising
      > * Faskil/Hybrid - We're All C5nts/Formula Of Fear (The Wizard's Sleeve's "We're All Slack C5nts" Mash-Up)
      > * CPM/His Boy Elroy/Hybrid - Takeaway of Fear (Chalooby's "Mystery Meat Is Roadkill" Mash-Up)
      > * Lifecycle - Do Not Pass (Flack.su Remix)
      > * Girl Nobody - Cages (Lemon8 Remix)
      > * Dustin H - Seismic (Stefan Anions Running For Cover Mix)
      > * Monk & Canatella - Enter The Monk (Hybrid's Dub Mix)
      > * Elite Force - You (Hybrid Remix)
      >
      > To download
      >
      > http://www.tinyland.org/andy/Pause_For_Breath.mp3
      >
      > http://randysqualor.com/Pause_For_Breath.mp3