25263Re: [Hybrid List] HYBRID: New album 'Disappear Here'

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Oct 30, 2009
      Maybe it's my post birthday diabetic coma (and pure hatred for cold) but I
      find that album title kinda silly.

      The strings in that video sound kind of interesting but I was really
      hoping they'd ditch the "dark" sound they decided to adopt in 2001. It's
      been done to death since then.

      - Dan