25225Re: Massive Attack 'Psyche'

  • benjabrams
    Oct 20, 2009
      Survival is a bit poppy but I quite like it. The lyrics to Bodymotion are much worse imo.

      The album as a whole is quite good but being a lover of WOW's original sound I'm left a little disappointed.

      Totally disagree about it being far superior to Dont Look Now although I suppose it boils down to a matter of personal taste :)