25192Re: [Hybrid List] Re: you all should hear some of James' remixes

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Jul 10, 2009
      Hybridized started out as a repository for DJ sets done by Hybrid (all
      cleared to be shared by them) and it quickly escalated to encompassing a
      range of popular DJ's plus a lot of upcoming guys who started out as forum
      lurkers. There are a lot of "amateur" DJ's and producers who hang out and
      share stuff, a lot of it better than commercially available stuff if you
      ask me. It's a pretty cool little community.

      > cool.... will check it out! what is Hybridized all about then?
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chaz.schlueter@...>
      > wrote:
      >>
      >> James has made some really killer Hybrid mashups and mixes...I
      >> particularly liked the Deadmau5/Hybrid one. I am still kicking myself
      >> for not having that disk with me when we went to see Sasha and ran in to
      >> Chris H. The big lug still hasnt sent me his address...as he promised so
      >> i could send it to him
      >>
      >> you can find James' mxes which included his remixes and stuff at
      >> hybridized.org
      >>
      >> Chaz
      >>
      >> yep, I never post but felt the need to

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic