25181Re: [Hybrid List] My Formula of Fear Remix

  • michael141085
    Jul 9, 2009
      Track is listed on my page www.babulous.com/controversialmike (no ads), and is called "Miles Away"

      I can upload it to sendspace etc if that is preferable?

      Certainly not made any money out of my music... or much else come to think of it, unless were talking EA's Lemonade Tycoon where i'm a squillionaire.

      Hope you like it... someones got to LOL