25177My Formula of Fear Remix

  • michael141085
    Jul 9, 2009
      Hi all,

      Been a HUGE Hybrid fan for many years now and when I heard the Acapella of Formula of Fear I couldn't resist getting straight to work on it. In fact, I managed to avoid listening to the original until I had finished my attempt. Unfortunately i'm not quite of the same skill level but it's some of the best work I've done to date.

      Obvious problem I am facing is that I have no rights or permissions for the lyrics and the last people I want to annoy is my favorite artists.

      So far the only people that have listened to it are a few mates and my mum (who obviously gave it 5 stars lol). I'd like to get a few more listens, just wanted to check the rules...

      Anyone interested? am I treading on thin ice? or has this already been bootlegged to death?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic