25138RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Dogstar Instrumental

  • RICHARD LUND
    May 10, 2009
      So i didnt realize that Hybrid were involved with the music production on this ...

      Glad we got some heads up on that one ...

      So I did a little research and found out they are in the production stages on 2 other films at the moment ..

      Exile to Babylon (2010) (announced) (music supervisor)
      The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 (2009) (completed) (music programmer)

      Glad I could be of some service

      RICK

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: magnus@...
      Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:13:12 +0200
      Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Dogstar Instrumental

      Hi there,

      I�m not posting very often nor going to the UK for gigs� regrettably

      Anyhoo� I saw X-Men Origins Wolverine yesterday and noticed that the Hybrid
      touch on the music (credited as �additional programming� or something
      similar) was very noticeable at times � entertaining movie when watched with
      no expectations and no knowledge of the marvel universe � the music is
      _very_ good and is noticeably �ber produced in contrast to the rest of the
      production value of the movie which is lackluster at times.

      My 2c..

      Anyone discouraged by Spotify�s complete lack of progressive music? Anyone
      using it?

      Anyone care to list the latest and hottest track? I need to refresh my
      catalogue�

      /Magnus