25135RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Dogstar Instrumental

  • Magnus Lorentz
    May 7, 2009
      Hi there,

      I’m not posting very often nor going to the UK for gigs… regrettably

      Anyhoo… I saw X-Men Origins Wolverine yesterday and noticed that the Hybrid
      touch on the music (credited as ‘additional programming’ or something
      similar) was very noticeable at times – entertaining movie when watched with
      no expectations and no knowledge of the marvel universe – the music is
      _very_ good and is noticeably über produced in contrast to the rest of the
      production value of the movie which is lackluster at times.

      My 2c..

      Anyone discouraged by Spotify’s complete lack of progressive music? Anyone
      using it?

      Anyone care to list the latest and hottest track? I need to refresh my
      catalogue…

      /Magnus