25124RE: [Hybrid List] Re: New Favourite Hybrid Remix Poll?

  • RICHARD LUND
    Apr 27, 2009
      The Cui Juan song is amazingly hard to find ...

      the only time ive ever heard it is from a radio show broadcast ...and not in good quality either ..

      rumors have it that it was on a promo cd handed out at a random show in Japan (I believe) and if you were lucky enough to have gone to that show (cant even tell ya what show it was) then you got the cd ... so you can see why its so rare and hard to find ...

      I heard that Chris didnt like the vocals in it so it got canned ....

      But this is all rumors ...through the grapevine kind of stuff ...

      Someone should corner Mike or Chris and ask them about it ....

      Im sure Chris or Mike have it on a promo cd somewhere and Im sure there are a few of you out there with it (very few...but I know your out there)...

      And your not missing much with the Suri Tribe track ...it was interesting but definitely not in the direction I want them to go..

      RICK

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: kirihatton@...
      Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:06:56 +0100
      Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Re: New Favourite Hybrid Remix Poll?

      You can buy Komoru from play.com if you're uk based, here http://www.play.com/Music/MP3-Download-Album/4-/6673980/Bruce-Parry-presents-AMAZON-TRIBE-Songs-for-Survival/Product.html Not sure if it works in other countries though.

      I'd also like to know where to get the Chui Juan remix

      Kiri