      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: benjabrams@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 12:09:45 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid] New Favourite Hybrid Remix Poll?

      I know this was done a few years back by Ms Shuttleworth et al but there have been some superb remixes released since. I know that my top 5 selection has changed dramatically since.

      Towards The Sun, Humvee Chase and Just One More would all make it into my top 5 now.

      What does everybody else think? I thought the period 2004 - 2007 was one of the finest for Hybrid remixes (see the three listed above) plus all the other Harry Greg remixes. However, I think 2008 onwards has been one of the worst(think the Suri Tribe, Chui Juan and a Dark Distance).