25083Re: New Favourite Hybrid Remix Poll?

  • Andy Roberts
    Mar 17, 2009
      > What does everybody else think? I thought the period 2004 - 2007 was one of the finest for Hybrid remixes (see the three listed above) plus all the other Harry Greg remixes. However, I think 2008 onwards has been one of the worst(think the Suri Tribe, Chui Juan and a Dark Distance).

      I agree although I liked the Cui Jian one, even with the unusual vocal. An instrumental would probably have been better? Didn't like Komoru at all.

      I think the Caspian remix is definitely their best for some time (if you don't count their remix of Formula of Fear).

      My favourites would include Everyday and Evacuating London, hope the new album will be done soon and there'll be more remixes of the same quality as those two that actually get released!
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic