250562.5 hour live set from March '08 on the flawlessSound podcast

  • j. mincey
    Feb 7, 2009
      I just happened to be clicking around podcasts in the iTunes store and
      stumbled upon this live set the lads recorded at Sullivan Room in New
      York in 2008. I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this on
      'the list,' but I don't remember ever hearing about it. Here's the
      description of the set from the flawlessSound website:

      http://www.theflawlesssound.com/
      the flawlessSound 12
      featuring Hybrid
      Live at Sullivan Room, NYC
      3.22.08

      "FlawlessSound journeys to the land of breaks and trance with an old
      school favorite of ours, Hybrid. Their amazing productions were wowing
      us when we were just fans, and this set reminds us why. Recorded live
      at Sullivan Room for Flawless and Massive Event by NightReveler.com,
      we had to cut out the crowd noise because of all the cheering. It was
      that kind of night. Enjoy!"

      Alright, everyone, I hope you're all doing well!
      - J. Mincey
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic