25033Re: [Hybrid] MRC / Distinct'ive Digging Up Hybrid Masters! (Symphony!)

  • David Nichols
    Jan 15, 2009
      ..and I'm pleased to see the M4 Corridor Dub is there too as this was
      my personal favourite Symphony track and what started my following of
      Hybrid. I never could transfer the vinyl to wav very cleanly, so this
      has made my day.... :)

      So thanks for the heads up on this

      David

      > Awesome, a high quality version of the Symphonik Mix. I never was
      able to
      > track down a copy of this on file and the Mp3's floating around were
      less
      > than stellar. The precursor to all of their Echoplex styled remixes.
      > Thanks for the find. With a wav I can at least burn the sucker to CD
      for
      > posterities sake.
      >
      > - Dan
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic