25012Where are they now ??

  • RICHARD LUND
    Nov 27, 2008
      So whats happened to the list these days ??

      Where is everyone ??

      Vinnie , Andy , Gavin , Ally ..

      We still hear from James , Rich , Rukes , Ben , Andy & Chris and a few others (forgive me for not remembering names)

      and

      Wheres Hybrid now ??

      Whats up with the boys these days ...

      We got the Formula of Fear release & Soundsystem but what now ...

      No remixes in the works ?? ..

      I thought the switch to Hope was to release some of there score work ...well they got quite a back-catalogue of that they could start releasing it anytime now ...

      We got the Suri Tribe remix and talks of a Cui Juan remix but that was it ....

      Well I rambled on enough for one ..

      Rick

      aka GLITCH
      aka Hybridian