24981Re: a question concerning the songs "i know" and "if i survive"

  • nicolaj_sj
    Aug 8, 2008
      There's a Strings Only version of "I Know" and there is a Soundtrack
      edit of If I Survive, although I don't know if that's orchestra only or
      just a edit. Neither of the versons can be purchased officially.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "monkeygod_us" <monkeygod_us@...>
      wrote:

      finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the
      breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know" and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase them.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic