24962Re: [Hybrid] Formula of Fear

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Jul 24 7:25 AM
      We must be opposites, I LOVED the first disc. Simply awesome. I agree,
      Minimalist tech house isn't my thing either and that's not really how I
      viewed the first few tracks from the second disc. Also, the Matrix Dub of
      Just One More sounded like any other classic Hybrid remix with that
      particular moniker, lighter on the melody and heavy on the banging. I
      thought it was actually done quite well. Very driving track. Very old
      school sounding Hybrid vibe too.