24911Hybrid In Melbourne Australia For Soundsystem Launch - June 6

  • Gavin
    May 5 8:16 PM
      http://hosting04.imagecross.com/image-hosting-07/7208HyperEFlyer.jpg

      Hmmm, why haven't I seen this yet? See flyer above.

      Hybrid will return to MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA (woo hoo, my home town) for
      a 4 hour set to launch CD Soundsystem 01.

      Text:

      Hybrid will be bringing their legendary skills behind the decks to
      Darkbeat for a mammoth 4 hour set !

      Hybrid will be on at 12 midnight !!

      Support: Gavin Keitel, Sean Quinn, Danny Bonnici (NuBreed), Rollin
      Connection, Deviant, Stray, Citizen.com + More

      Brown Alley, Cnr King & Lonsdale St, City
      $18 tickets (cheap as!)

      Friday June 6, Brown Alley (long weekend)