24910HYBRID - SOUND SYSTEM 01 PROMO info

  • David Nichols
    May 5, 2008
      So, I'm about to ruin my chances to bid on this item but I felt it
      was important enough information to share with you all (well for
      those that aren't aware already)

      If you go here; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=180239198968 (nothing to do with me, I might add), you
      will see this track listing (straight cut & paste):

      CD1
      1) HARRY GREGSON WILLIAMS - DESERT CHASE (SERAPHILM FALLS SOUNDTRACK)
      2) TRENTEMOLLER & DUDA - GAMMA
      3) MASSIVE ATTACK - SWEET IS GOOD (DANNY THE DOG SOUNDTRACK)
      4) TRIFONIC - PARKS ON FIRE
      5) LOSTEP - 6AM SEDNA
      6) ANDY PAGE - YELLOW TRACKSUIT
      7) VECTOR LOVERS - LAST DAY OF WINTER
      8) STEFAN ANLON - DAS LAND SPRICHT
      9) SPOOKY - THE RIVER
      10) JOHN MURPHY - FRANKS DEATH (28 WEEKS LATER SOUNDTRACK)
      11) HARRY GREGSON WILLIAMS - SALADIN (KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SOUNDTRACK)
      12) GORILLAZ - FILM MUSIC
      13) JOHN MURPHY - FRANKS DEATH (28 DAYS LATER SOUNDTRACK)
      14) CHARLOTTE HAMESON - SHADOWS OF THE CITY
      15) DARRYL JAMESON - ARP THING
      16) AYVLCHI SAKAMOTO FT DAVID SYLVAN - WORLD CITIZEN
      17) HARRY GREGSON WILLIAMS FT LISA GERRARD - MAN ON FIRE (MAN ON FIRE
      SOUNDTRACK)

      CD 2
      1) SASHA - COMA (AMBIENT ELECTRO MIX)
      2) QUIVVER - SURIN (ORIGINAL)
      3) LUKE DZIERZEK - IDENTITY (KING UNIQUE REMIX)
      4) SHIFTER & CARVELL - DARK DISTANCE
      5) LONG RANGE - JUST ONE MORE (HYBRID MATRIX DUB)
      6) SOLIQUID - LONESFIELD
      7) HYBRID - FORMULA OF FEAR (HYBRID ECHOPLEX MIX)
      8) HYBRID FT HARRY GREGSON WILLIAMS - FIFTY DOLLAR PISTOL
      9) LANK - CONFRONTATION
      10) OLIVER MOLDAN VS HARADA - FORTUNE COOKIE
      11) STEFFANO GREPPI - ELECTRO POP (AMBIENT MIX)
      12) ELITE FORCE - SHIVVA

      So, I'm now interested to hear what everyone thinks to this track
      list. Personally, I'm disappointed that there is no sign of the
      Planet Funk Everyday Remix....

      Cheers
      David
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic