24908Re: Fifty Dollar Pistol

  • Andy Roberts
    Apr 26, 2008
      I don't really think of Re_Mixed as a Hybrid album though, more of a
      compilation that has the name Hybrid on the front.

      By steaming pile of **** I'm guessing you mean Re_Mixed rather than I
      Choose Noise anyway.

      Maybe off topic but I'd like to see someone else do the strings for
      LP4.

      We had the Harry Gregson-Williams 'sound' for the last album (like Wide
      Angle had a different sound with Sacha Puttnam and Morning Sci-Fi with
      Andrew Skeet) and it sounded great, I just hope the next will be with
      someone else, something slightly different.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "matrixdub" <gouki@...> wrote:

      > It better be better than that steaming pile of **** that was the last
      > album...And by better I mean more tracks like "Fifty Dollar Pistol"
      > and less tracks like "The Formula of Fear".
      >
      > LONG LIVE ORIGINAL HYBRID
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <simon@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Fifty Dollar Pistol will be one of the many tracks featured on
      Hybrid's
      > > upcoming album 'Soundsystem', due out late June on Hope Recordings.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic