24876Re: [Hybrid] Re: New mix

  • Kiri Hatton
    Mar 22, 2008
      Kate Havnevik - New Day - I love it, i love the twisted strings, I love its random vocal, I love the fact it fit so well in Grey's anatomy, check it out x x

      From: Rich
      Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 1:28 PM
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hybrid] Re: New mix

      I been researching this & trying to locate a few of these trax but they aren't matching up. This can't be the correct track listing info. Anybody have it?

      Thanks,

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Your inability to find them may well be down to the fact that the lads often use pre-release material and CD-R promos and WIPs for mixes. Not saying that is the case, just that it's a possibility.]]]