24867Re: Obtaining 'Scores' CD..?

  • Andy Roberts
    Mar 17, 2008
      Hope this is some help to everyone looking, theres a promo cd
      (Musichouse Promo CD 3) that has 3 tracks from Scores, Immaculate,
      Heart's Desire and Miscreant. Theres a few promos but Promo 3 is the
      yellow one and it appears for sale a bit more often than Scores!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

      > You can get it from http://www.playmusichouse.com/
      >
      > Only issue is that you have to have legitimate business connections.
      > Depending on your country and employer / job title you may be able
      > just order one.
      >
      > Odds are you won't fit the requirements and will be scoping out ebay
      > like so many of us.
      >
      > :(
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jims16v" <chicane-uk@> wrote:
      >
      > Hi folks,
      >
      > I apologise if this has been discussed to death - however I did use
      the search but didn't find a whole heap of information!

      > I'm really, really desperate to obtain the Scores CD - but i've no
      idea how to get it. I've watched eBay periodically over the last year
      or so with no success, and obviously would rather obtain it
      legitimately - does anyone have any idea how I can go about getting a
      copy?

      > I emailed Distinctive some time ago (year or so I think) and never
      even had a reply! A bit frustrating when you're a genuine fan and own
      all the Hybrid studio albums, mix CD's, etc etc!

      > Cheers,
      >
      > Jim

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic