24862Obtaining 'Scores' CD..?

  • jims16v
    Mar 10, 2008
      Hi folks,

      I apologise if this has been discussed to death - however I did use
      the search but didn't find a whole heap of information!

      I'm really, really desperate to obtain the Scores CD - but i've no
      idea how to get it. I've watched eBay periodically over the last year
      or so with no success, and obviously would rather obtain it
      legitimately - does anyone have any idea how I can go about getting a

      I emailed Distinctive some time ago (year or so I think) and never
      even had a reply! A bit frustrating when you're a genuine fan and own
      all the Hybrid studio albums, mix CD's, etc etc!

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic