24859New mix

  • Darrin Maunders
    Feb 25, 2008
      Just got sent a new mix. Listening to it now. I'll ask if it's OK to
      share it with list members.

      Hybrid 'My Friends Electric' DJ mix Feb 2008

      1.Silicon Soul : Fearmakers ( DJ Tool)
      2.Andrew Weatherall : La Sirena : The Bullet Catcher
      3.MOS : Emotional Distortion : popof Remix
      4.Mike Monday : Zum Zum ( Audiojack Remix)
      5.System 7 : Space Bird : Dub?re Deep Space remix
      6.Thomas Schwartz : Jupiter Calling (Original)
      7.Sasha : Mongoose (Wutam & J - Break Remix)
      8.Sasha : Who Killed Sparky (Original)
      9.Off Key : Outside In
      10.Greg Churchill : Mulcha (Original Mix)
      11.Tomcraft : Boogie Nights (Original Mix)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic