      Jx

      From: djyobbo

      Despite not being a huge fan of yahoo groups i'd argue that the only
      reason i'm still on the list is simply because it is a mailing list
      and not a board. So for all those months where nothing much happens i
      don't have to keep logging in and checking an actual message board....
      i guess a message board would be fine for more off-topic/general
      chatter but i'd prefer to receive stuff as email since the list often
      goes through phases and i wouldn't have time to check a message board
      every day/week....
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic