24804RE: [Hybrid] Message Boards

    Nov 22, 2007
      On the other side of the arguement..

      Ive also been a member here for many years ....

      And I like the idea of the posts coming to my inbox instead of having to goto a site and search through a message board ....

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.comFrom: jtsimler3@...: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:24:52 +0000Subject: [Hybrid] Message Boards

      Hi everyone. This isn't related to Hybrid, but more to this mailing list. I've been a member for quite some time now (with a couple different names), and while I love being a part of this group and everyone in it, I've never been too keen on the system itself. Yahoo groups are very tough to dig through, and I was wondering, has creating a message board ever been considered? I visit the hybridized boards quite often, but they don't like general discussion about Hybrid there (redirecting it here). Personally, I love vBulletin's design, and I think would work really well. A place where we can create polls, post pictures, and find old posts much much easier.Are there any particular reasons why we haven't, like cost, ease of use, etc.? Just curious, because if a message board was created, I'd love to help out in any way I can. I'm one of the boys' biggest fans.And again, I don't in any way want to show any dissatisfaction with those who are running this group. Ally and the moderators have done an absolute superb job here. :-)jts
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic