24788Re: Hybrid Re_mixed - Your verdict

  • Alan Duval
    Nov 4, 2007
      I haven't had the opportunity to listen to the album yet but thought
      the below comment warranted some input...

      One of the reasons I like Hybrid remixes so much is that they add so
      much to a track whilst still staying true to the original, especially
      where lyrics/vocals are involved. To ignore that aesthetic when
      selecting remixes of Hybrid seems inappropriate at the least, and at
      worst, outright disrespectful.

      (Mod)Al

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:
      But I mean, come on. What the **** is with the Santiago remix of Until
      Tomorrow? It's absolute garbage and sounds nothing like the original.
      Same goes for the Keep It In the Family remix. What a waste.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic