24762Re: [Hybrid] Re: Sheffield DJ Set and Hybrid Info

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Oct 14, 2007
      > Hybrid are now managed by Hope Management, having moved from
      > Distinctive.
      > As for the news, here goes:
      > In the new year we're excited to announce we are going to have a
      > mix album from Hybrid. The first CD will be a club mix, with lots
      > of exclusive upfront tracks, and the second is their reworks of
      > film soundtracks, it's gonna be very interesting.

      Now that's some exciting news! Saying that I am looking forward to
      the second disc would be a massive understatement. ;-)

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "After you finish the first 90% of a project, you have to finish the
      other 90%." - Michael Abrash
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic