24755[Hybrid] Re: Sheffield DJ Set and Hybrid Info

  • Ben Abrams
    Oct 11, 2007
      Interesting,

      not heard about this. Only association I've ever heard of between Hope and Hyrid was for the Gravity remix. Can you post the details please Simon?

      Ben

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <whizz@...> wrote:

      To my knowledge Hybrid themselves haven't heard a considerable amount of what's on the Re_Mixed album, nor did they have any input into what went on the album really.

      As for LP4 - I'd be surprised if that's going to remain the release date as they have another album project due out within the same timeframe as recently reported via Hope's latest newsletter.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic