24755[Hybrid] Re: Sheffield DJ Set and Hybrid Info

  • Ben Abrams
    Oct 11 7:07 AM

      not heard about this. Only association I've ever heard of between Hope and Hyrid was for the Gravity remix. Can you post the details please Simon?

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <whizz@...> wrote:

      To my knowledge Hybrid themselves haven't heard a considerable amount of what's on the Re_Mixed album, nor did they have any input into what went on the album really.

      As for LP4 - I'd be surprised if that's going to remain the release date as they have another album project due out within the same timeframe as recently reported via Hope's latest newsletter.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic