24751Re: Sheffield

  • Ben Abrams
    Oct 4, 2007
      I'm going to Sheff too! nearest gig I'll ever go to (live in Grimsby)!

      Dont think I'd beat you guys but have done Global 2006 (Live), Glasgow
      (Chris H DJ), Manchester Warehouse (Live) & Glade 2007 (Live) in the
      past 14 months

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thwibble" <thwibble@...> wrote:

      so once again we've got our tickets and r travelling "up norf" to
      see the boys dj at Sheffield Uni.

      I swear me and me mates must be holding the record for attendance at
      Hybrid gigs both DJ and Live!! Any challengers? attended gigs include
      manchester warehouse, wrexham, fabric, glade, coventry uni......

      Gaz n the guys in 'middle England'
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic