24730Re: It's Hybrid Bitch!

  • andyrober
    Sep 20, 2007
      There seems to be a full length version too that you can hear mixing
      into the Cafe Del Mar remix at the end. Blatantly from the RAAPB cd.

      Sounds awful to me but I never was a big fan of Britney Spears.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <markee187@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone, don't laugh (ok you can) but I just listened to the CDS
      > of "Gimme More" by Britney and there's a remix on there called "Drakes
      > Impurity Edit" and it's basically the Hybrid remix of "So Pure" by
      > Alanis with Britney over the top. Did they authorise this? WHY!?!
      >
      > [Mod Note - Rukes: "The Azriel Drake mixes currently in circulation
      around the internet are bootleg mixes made from a filtered acappella."]

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic