24687Re: OT: James Warren - Way Out West Remix & Original Production Part II

  • ldinmichigan
    Aug 17, 2007
      what i was hoping for was maybe a spliced out version of that song
      from the compilation as i lack the proper software to do it myself

      > [[[Moderator (Alan) says: I'm gonna take a punt and say that the
      word "Unreleased" in the title is fairly indicative of its
      availability ;) ]]]

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@> wrote:
      >
      > Apologies for the delay in getting this out but here's a link for
      those who haven't already seen it or who wanted notification of its
      existence. Apologies also to the those who have no interest in its
      existence!

      http://www.mixdepot.net/JamesWarren/WayOutWestRemixandOriginalProductionPartII

      > 'Another great tribute mix, it's nice to hear someone doing things a
      bit differently and making the effort to make their own re-edits, top
      marks' - Jody Wisternoff

      > 01. Way Out West - Killa (Edit)
      > 02. Kosheen - Hungry (Way Out West Unreleased Mix)
      > 03. Liquid Child - Diving Faces (Way Out West Mix
      > 04. Roni Size - Share The Fall (Way Out West Mix)
      > 05. Unicorn - Unicorn (Way Out West Dub)
      > 06. X-Press 2 - Tranz Euro Xpress (Way Out West Remix)
      > 07. BT - Shame (Way Out West Mix)
      > 08. The Orb - Toxygene (Way Out West Begbie Mix)
      > 09. Caspar Pound - Pioneers of the Warped Groove (Way Out West Mix)
      > 10. Lost Witness - Happiness Happening (Way Out West Mix)
      > 11. Subliminal Cuts - Le Voie Le Soleil (Way Out West Dub)
      > 12. Dubstar - Not So Manic Now (Way Out West Prophecy Dub)
      > 13. Opus 3 - Fine Day (Way Out West Mix) [JW 'Subliminal Cuts' Mash-Up]
      > 14. Lightning Seeds - Life's Too Short (Way Out West Dub Mix)

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic