24656Re: Upcoming Hybrid Dj Set show in Florida saturday july 28th

  • dirtydees76
    Jul 9, 2007
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Santillo <tyrantanic@...> wrote:

      > Hey just wanted to pass the info on to any floridians who may not
      know about this show and want to go.

      > Club Firestone(orlando) & Vizion 1 Entertainment Present: HYBRID (DJ
      SET) Saturday July 28th Club Firestone (orlando)18 + up Welcome Full
      Line -Up, More Info & Flyer Coming Soon. This event will be FREE before
      Midnight!

      Totally I will be there no doubt! I'm curious though, is it both Hybrid
      DJ's or is it just Mike or Chris independently? Can anyone shed some
      light on this?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic