24640Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • nicolaj_sj
    Jul 3, 2007
      Here's a list:

      1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
      2. I Choose Noise
      3. Last Man Standing
      3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      4. Choke
      5. Until Tomorrow
      6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
      8. Beachcoma
      9. Just For Today
      10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

      Thanks to Chrismix50 for the list!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Julia" <RavenButterfly@...> wrote:
      Wish I could have been there. I'm dieing for themn to return to
      DC.. I must be patient I guess. They rocked the 9:30 Club here and sounded awesome.... Sounds like an awesome festival tho .. wish i could have been there.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic