24640Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • nicolaj_sj
    Jul 3, 2007
      Here's a list:

      1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
      2. I Choose Noise
      3. Last Man Standing
      3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      4. Choke
      5. Until Tomorrow
      6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
      8. Beachcoma
      9. Just For Today
      ---Encore--
      10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

      Thanks to Chrismix50 for the list!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Julia" <RavenButterfly@...> wrote:
      Wish I could have been there. I'm dieing for themn to return to
      DC.. I must be patient I guess. They rocked the 9:30 Club here and sounded awesome.... Sounds like an awesome festival tho .. wish i could have been there.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic