24551Re: new member - dumb question

  • chrismix50
    May 10, 2007
      I'm sure Hybrid had a hand in it, Humvee Chase has bits of
      Sleepwalking all over the place.

      You can get the score on itunes, although no tracks exclusivly
      produced by Hybrid...or at least credited.

      -Chris

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Donna Calcavecchia <donnaphitia@...>
      wrote:

      > thanks for the info carolyn i recommend watching the movie it was
      pretty good and quite truthfully the music sounded more like their stuff

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic