      From: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HybridUK@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Carolyn Pfaff
      Sent: 09 May 2007 15:35
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hybrid] Re: new member - dumb question

      i know that they were working on it a bit, but i never caught the movie once
      it was released to see what credits they got, if any. i met up with them
      one night over at harry's and watched it, before their music made its debut.
      i also heard that there was some tension between the boys and harry at some
      point during the making. i know harry called up tom at one point to work on
      it, but tom's not up for that kind of stuff anymore. so who knows. but i
      still cant tell which scenes are theirs or not!! harry has a lot of people
      working for him so it's hard to tell who did what. so i guess we'll never
      know!