24547Re: [Hybrid] Re: new member - dumb question

  • Donna Calcavecchia
    May 9, 2007
      thanks for the info carolyn i recommend watching the movie it was pretty good and quite truthfully the music sounded more like their stuff
      guess it will remain a mystery
      Donna

      Carolyn Pfaff <sweetcarolyn@...> wrote:
      i know that they were working on it a bit, but i never caught the
      movie once it was released to see what credits they got, if any. i
      met up with them one night over at harry's and watched it, before
      their music made its debut. i also heard that there was some tension
      between the boys and harry at some point during the making. i know
      harry called up tom at one point to work on it, but tom's not up for
      that kind of stuff anymore. so who knows. but i still cant tell
      which scenes are theirs or not!! harry has a lot of people working
      for him so it's hard to tell who did what. so i guess we'll never know!