24523Re: Elite Force - You (Hybrid Mix)

  • face
    May 4, 2007
      ...and we still wait for the Elite Force remix of I Choose Noise! I
      personally thought that mix was outstanding.

      maybe it'll come out on the same rumored compilation along with Stefan
      Anion's remix of Until Tomorrow?

      -Face

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <whizz@...> wrote:

      Just a heads up for all you hardcore fanatics who've been after the
      remix for the last few months, that Hybrid's remix of the Elite Force single 'You' will be the first release on Elite Force's new label Used & Abused Recordings.

      The vinyl, due for release on May 21st features the Hybrid remix in
      addition to a remix from Elite Force, with digital downloads available from www.3beatdigital.com and www.beatport.com the same week.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic