24469Re: Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51

  • dirtydees76
    Mar 20, 2007
      Funny thing, there was another dude at the HOB show with the exact
      same Brown RITM shirt on. Naturally we introduced ourselves and
      complemented either other on our attire.

      Are you sure they didn't do Just For Today, that's the last song on
      I Choose Noise right? Could have sworn I heard them play it. All in
      all the show rocked, so glad I could have made it!

      Definately hitting up Ultra, very excited. So Rick, are you on
      myspace, look me up PatDiesel (one word).

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:
      > I think I might have seen your RITM shirt ...
      > I was near the bar in my BT - This Binary Universe shirt ...
      > You going to ULTRA also ??
      > RICK
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic