24467Re: In Case You Didnt Feel Like Showing Up - Live - Hybrid @ HOB , Orlando

  • Donna Calcavecchia
    Mar 20, 2007
      I totally agree I was at hob as well this was my fourth time seein them so yes i was disappointed but i have seen them before so it was okay for me my boyfriend on the other hand was seein them for the first time so i feel like he was kinda ripped off cuz they put on amazing shows.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic