24461RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51

  • RICHARD LUND
    Mar 19, 2007
      Yup this is the same Rick / GLITCH / Hybridian (as some of the early members
      know me as)

      I was at the show last night .... be sure to check out my post for a review
      of the show ...

      Ill definitely be at ULTRA .... maybe we could arrange some sort of meet-up
      if your going to that too !! ...

      By the way , thanx for the support on the sets too !! ... glad you've
      enjoyed those

      RICK

      >From: "nevro5000" <anevens@...>
      >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
      >Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:26:58 -0000
      >
      >whats up list... long time viewer,,, once a year poster.... hey
      >Rick, I'll be at the show this Sunday as well. I was planning on
      >purchasing tickets, but coincidentally I won a pair on o-rocks web
      >site. Good luck for me! Is this the same Rick/Glitch that posts
      >online sets? If so, i dig them and have DL'ed the majority of
      >them... Maybe I'll see you at the show... or at WMC... who knows??
      >
      >-andrew-
      >www.innertag.com
      >

      >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB show ??
      > >
      > > I thought I was the only one from this list going to that ..
      > >
      > > No one had spoken about it ...
      > >
      > > Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after party
      > >
      > > RICK
      > >

      > > >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
      > > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
      > > >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
      > > >
      > > >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid will
      >be
      > > >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will
      >be a
      > > >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area
      >51.
      > > >
      > > >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic