24401Re: Some new Hybrid Live dates..

  • chrismix50
    Feb 17, 2007
      Yep Ruby Skye is live...although it seems these days they have two
      types of live events too.

      From what I hear Ruby Skye will have less people than some of the
      dates leading up to Ultra...

      Maeby no Peter or something like that..not 100% sure though so don't
      take my word on it.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Chu" <chufucious@...> wrote:

      > These are confirmed? These are also *live*, right, meaning, full
      band and whatnot? If so, I'm making it to the Ruby Skye performance!

      > On 2/16/07, chrismix50 <richlea@...> wrote:
      > Ruby Skye (San Fran., CA) - March 8
      > Gothic Theatre (Denver, CO)- March 14
      > 9:30 Club (Washington DC) - March 15
      > The Depot (Y4K Launch Party\Hybrid Live) (London, UK)- March 19
      > Ultra Music Festival (Miami, FL) - March 24
      >
      > Looks like Hybrid is going to have a busy month.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic