24399Re: [Hybrid] Some new Hybrid Live dates..

  • Carolyn Suzanne Pfaff
    Feb 16, 2007
      the boys will be playing ultra this year on saturday, march 24th, not
      the 22nd. for all you lucky people that are going to both days, tom is playing friday night around 7 pm, opening for the cure. sure going to be a show not to be missed, all new music (even though the set is for a half hour). you lucky birds, i'll be here in l.a. working on my thesis project which is due the following week. only good thing is that once i present that, i'm done for the rest of my life! then i can go and do whatever i want, whenever i want!!! at least, i'm hoping for that. you all have fun, i'm still waiting to see the new hybrid live show. i
      totally missed it at coachella last year. : (

      love

      On Feb 16, 2007, at 11:16 AM, chrismix50 wrote:
      Ruby Skye (San Fran., CA) - March 8
      Gothic Theatre (Denver, CO)- March 14
      9:30 Club (Washington DC) - March 15
      The Depot (Y4K Launch Party\Hybrid Live) (London, UK)- March 19
      Ultra Music Festival (Miami, FL) - March 22

      Looks like Hybrid is going to have a busy month.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic